Warner Music Canada recording artist Brett Kissel is set to head on a coast-to-coast fall tour, opening for one of the world’s biggest names in country music, Brad Paisley.
The 14-date Canadian tour begins October 2 in Victoria, BC, and will conclude on November 22 in Montreal.
“Words cannot describe how excited I am to be hitting the road with Brad Paisley this fall,” says Brett. “I have been a fan of Brad’s since I saw him perform 10 years ago at the Big Valley Jamboree in Camrose, Alberta. Meeting him a year later in Nashville was a fantastic experience too – simply because he took the time to talk with a youngster like me. He didn’t need to ask me about what kind of guitar I played, or who my favourite singer was. But he left a lasting impression on me, and now, fast forward 10 years, I get to share the stage with him, on his cross-Canada tour!”
Brad Paisley will visit Canada as part of his Country Nation World Tour. The 3x-Grammy, 14x-Academy of Country Music Award, and 14x-Country Music Association winner has had a staggering 18 singles reach No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Brett Kissel is THE Canadian country music story of the past year. The Flat Lake native overcame the odds of making it out of small town Alberta to sign a major label recording contract as well as finding a home with the same management company that helped guide the career of Garth Brooks. In March, Brett became the first country artist to be awarded with the JUNO for Breakthrough Artist of the Year in 17 years, and his singles “Started With A Song” and “3-2-1” were both Top 3 radio hits.
As well, “3-2-1” reached No. 1 on CMT’s Chevrolet Top 20 Countdown last week.
- October 2 – Victoria, BC – Save On Foods Arena
- October 3 – Abbotsford, BC – Sports & Entertainment Centre
- October 4 – Kelowna, BC – Prospera Place
- October 5 – Prince George BC – CN Centre
- October 8 – Dawson Creek, BC – EnCana Centre
- October 9 – Red Deer, AB – Enmax Centrium
- October 10 – Lethbridge, AB – Enmax
- October 11 – Moose Jaw, SK – Mosaic Place
- November 13 – Sault St. Marie, ON – Essar Centre
- November 14 – Sudbury, ON – Sudbury Arena
- November 15 – Kingston, ON – Rogers K-Rock Centre
- November 19 – Summerside, PEI – Credit Union Place
- November 20 – Halifax – Halifax Metro Centre
- November 22 – Montreal – Bell Centre